What are the top 10 selling cars in the UK?
Ford Fiesta (3,890 sold) The Ford Fiesta is a top all-rounder for a supermini.
Which brand sells the most cars in the UK?
As of December 2020, Ford led the ranking of the best-selling car brand in the United Kingdom (UK), with 152,777 units sold that year. That said, Ford car sales were down around 35 percent compared with last year’s sales. Ford was followed by two German brands: Volkswagen and BMW.
What are the Top 5 selling cars in the UK?
Best-selling cars 2022: the UK’s top 10 most popular models
- Ford Puma – 8,528.
- Hyundai Tucson – 7,889.
- MINI – 7,860.
- Tesla Model Y – 7,774.
- Tesla Model 3 – 7,773.
- Nissan Qashqai – 7,531.
- Vauxhall Mokka – 7,395.
- Kia Niro – 7,194.
What is the best-selling car in the UK ever?
The top 10 most popular cars in the UK ever
- Ford Fiesta – 4,132,294 all-time sales.
- Ford Escort – 4,105,192 all-time sales.
- Vauxhall Astra – 2,845,357 all-time sales.
- Ford Cortina – 2,589,351 all-time sales.
- Vauxhall Corsa – 1,829,581 all-time sales.
- Vauxhall Cavalier – 1,816,529 all-time sales.
What is the most popular car in the UK 2020?
Best-selling cars in the UK 2020
- Volkswagen Golf – 43,109 registrations.
- Ford Focus – 39,372 registrations.
- Mercedes A-Class – 37,608 registrations.
- Nissan Qashqai – 33,972 registrations.
- MINI – 31,233 registrations.
- Volkswagen Polo – 26,965 registrations.
- Ford Puma – 26,294 registrations.
- Volvo XC40 – 25,023 registrations.
What is the least popular car in the UK?
10 of the UK’s worst-selling cars – some of which are quite good
- Mitsubishi i-Miev.
- Maserati Quattroporte.
- Subaru BRZ.
- Lotus Evora. iStock.com/edaldridge.
- Toyota Landcruiser. VanderWolf Images/Bigstock.com.
- Great Wall Steed. Serhiy09/Bigstock.com.
- Hyundai Genesis. Artzzz/Bigstock.com.
- Infiniti Q70. VanderWolf Images/Bigstock.com.
What is the most popular car in the UK?
The most common cars in the UK
- Ford – 4,311,950.
- Vauxhall – 3,403,948.
- Volkswagen – 2,827,613.
- BMW – 1 845,274.
- Audi – 1,693,486.
- Toyota – 1,551,876.
- Nissan – 1,545,291.
- Mercedes – 1,522,346.
What is the most popular car UK?
Here is the official list of top 10 best-selling vehicles in the UK, according to the SMMT.
- Vauxhall Corsa. Number of registrations 40,914.
- Tesla Model 3. Number of registrations 34,783.
- Mini Hatch. Number of registrations 31,792.
- Mercedes-Benz A Class.
- Volkswagen Polo.
- Volkswagen Golf.
- Nissan Qashqai.
- Ford Puma.
What is the best selling car in the UK 2021?
Britain’s best selling new cars of 2021
- 1) Vauxhall Corsa – 40,914 registrations.
- 2) Tesla Model 3 – 34,783 registrations.
- 3) MINI Hatch – 31,792 registrations.
- 4) Mercedes-Benz A-Class – 30,710 registrations.
- 5) Volkswagen Polo – 30,634 registrations.
- 6) Volkswagen Golf – 30,240 registrations.
What is the top selling SUV in UK?
Nissan Qashqai. Both the diesel and the petrol model of the Qashqai were in our top 10 SUVs that were sold at CarShop in 2018.
What is the most common car UK?
Not only was the Ford Fiesta the model with the greatest number of cumulative registrations, it has also remained popular to this day and, as of 2018, it was the best-selling car model in the UK. Close to 96,000 units were sold that year, putting it far ahead of its nearest competitor – Volkswagen Golf.
What is the most unpopular car brand?
The least popular car in America last year was the Volkswagen Beetle—a model with a heritage stretching back approximately eight decades and some 22 million sales.