How do I organize my bedroom clothes?
- Declutter your clothes by category. Flickr/CGPGrey.
- Empty and clean your closet.
- Design your ideal closet space.
- Store your clothes by category.
- Use coordinating hangers.
- Stack thick items like denim and sweaters.
- Roll t-shirts, pajamas, and workout clothes into storage boxes.
- Store your most used clothes at eye level.
How do I organize my room with too many clothes?
10 Organization Tricks for People With Too Many Clothes
- of 10. Double Up Your Hangers.
- of 10. Invest in Dividers.
- of 10. Use Shower Curtain Rings for Scarves.
- of 10. File Your T-Shirts.
- of 10. Use Smarter Hangers.
- of 10. Add More Rods.
- of 10. Store Bulky Items Like Shoes.
- of 10. Add Storage Up Top.
How do you maximize storage in a small bedroom?
10 Smart Ways to Get More Storage In Your Small Bedroom
- Take advantage of floating shelves.
- Use an end-of-bed trunk.
- Stash your dresser in the closet.
- Maximize under the bed—and hide it.
- Organize your dresser like a pro.
- Find unused space in your closet.
- Use double duty furniture in your bedroom, too.
How do Marie Kondo declutter clothes?
Declutter Your Family’s Closets in 6 Easy Steps Using the KonMari Method
- Throw all your clothes in one spot.
- Gather the rest of your belongings, including out-of-season clothing and underwear.
- Go through the pile item by item.
- Make a “maybe” pile, but try to limit it.
- Be honest about clothes that don’t fit.
Can clothes be stored in plastic containers?
The best way to store clothes in storage is to place all your clothes in plastic containers with clip-on lids. These will protect your clothes from moisture, dust, mould and mildew. Make sure you give your plastic containers a good clean and dry them thoroughly before you place any clothes inside.
How can I reduce the amount of clothes I need?
9 Simple Ideas to Thin Out Your Closet
- Start easy.
- Remove seasonal items.
- Get rid of clothes that don’t fit once and for all.
- Reduce your need for additional accessories.
- Consider the idea of one.
- Reassess current trend purchases.
- Physically handle every item.
- If all else fails, pick a number.
How do you store clothes in a small closet?
10 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Closet
- Double your available hanging space by adding an extender rod.
- Store clothes on shelves more efficiently with shelf dividers.
- Double your shelf space with under shelf baskets.
- Hooks are your very best friend.
How can I add a closet to my bedroom?
- Step 1 – Measure and Mark the Closet Wall Location.
- Step 2 – Attach Top Plate to the Ceiling.
- Step 3 – Build the Closet Wall Framing.
- Step 4 – Install Header and Cripple Studs.
- Step 5 – Cut and Install Drywall.
- Step 6 – Install Corner Bead.
- Step 7 – Apply All Purpose Compound to a Closet Wall.