What can I do with short 4C hair?
10 beginner-friendly short 4c hairstyles
- High Puff. The high puff is a quick short natural hairstyle that you can rock anytime, without having to do much work.
- Flat Twists. Another simple style for short 4c hair is flat twists.
- Halo Braid.
- Space Buns.
- Half up/ half down.
- Low Sleek Bun.
- Sleek Top Bun.
What styles can you do with 4C hair?
4C Hairstyles to Try
- Two Strand Twists. Go for a two-strand twist style.
- Twist Braid Updo. Add a twist to your updo.
- 3. Box Braids. Box braids are a classic style for 4c hair.
- Bantu knots. Rock your Bantu knots!
- Afro. The afro will always be in style.
- Puff. Put it in a puff.
- Buns or Space Buns.
How can I make my 4C hair look good?
Secret Tips For Growing Your 4C Hair
- Moisturise Daily. Keep your hair moisturised as much as possible.
- Wash Your Hair Often.
- Opt For Co-Washing.
- Deep Condition.
- Finger Detangle.
- Head Massages.
- Use Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
What is a TWA hairstyle?
TWA is a short natural hairstyle with hair length of maximum 2 inches. It’s the style you wear after a big chop resulted usually after heat damage or as a transition from relaxed to natural hair. TWA should never be boring or embarrassing. In fact, it can be very cute, creative and flattering.
How do you pre poo 4C?
How to pre-poo
- Divide and conquer. To make it easier, apply the pre-poo to hair in sections.
- Detangle the tangles. Once you’ve applied the product to each section, use a wide tooth comb to carefully detangle each section.
- Soak it in.
- Wash, condition, and rinse thoroughly.
What is 4B and 4C hair?
The curls in 4B are tighter and less defined, with strands ranging from fine, coarse, wiry and thin. While the 4c hair type is densely packed, its curls are less defined and experience more shrinkage. It’s also more fragile, with strands ranging from super fine and soft to coarse and wiry.