Can you delete questions on Stack Exchange?
Users can typically delete their own questions (with a few exceptions). To do so, simply click the “Delete” button underneath the question.
How do I delete a question?
Deleting questions is as simple as selecting the question at the top (the 6 dots : : :), then click the trash can at the bottom to delete.
Can I delete an unanswered question on Chegg?
Can I edit my question on Stack Overflow?
The edit link is available under each post. That’s it. But don’t remember you can always edit your content (questions and answers) but you need 2000 reputation to edit all of them.
How do you delete your question on Chegg?
Can I delete my question from Chegg?
- Yes, you can delete your question from Chegg.
- To do so, log in to your account and click on the “Questions” tab.
- Under the “My Questions” section, find the question you want to delete and click on the “Delete” button.
How do I delete a stack exchange post?
Just below your question you should see several links: share edit close delete flag. Click on the one which says delete. (If you hover over this link, the tooltip says: “vote to delete this post”.
How do you delete a question on Ed puzzle?
To delete a question, follow these steps:
- In the video editor, click on the question or note you want to delete from the “Video events” column on the left. This will display it to the right of the video.
- Click on the trash bin icon below the question or note, and you’re done!
How do I delete a Microsoft question?
For the question you want to remove, select Delete question (trash can icon). Your question, all of its translated versions, and any response data you’ve collected for that question will be permanently deleted.
How does Chegg know if you cheat?
According to Chegg’s Honor Code, one can easily get caught cheating on exams under the Honor Code Investigation requested by their lecturer. Chegg will readily provide lecturers with key information like your IP and email address, time of question posted, and more to pinpoint your identity.
Will Chegg tell your school?
UPDATE: Chegg is allowed to release information to a university if it is part of an academic dishonesty investigation.
How do you edit a question?
How do I edit a question I asked?
- Go to your question’s page.
- Hover your mouse over the pencil icon next to the word Question and click Edit.
- Make your changes to the question.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
How do I increase my reputation on stackoverflow?
The main way to gain reputation on Stack Overflow is to get your questions and answers upvoted by others….What is Stack Overflow reputation?
- Question is upvoted = +10 reputation.
- Answer is upvoted = +10 reputation.
- Answer is marked as accepted = +15 reputation.