Where is Y hat on TI-84?
Press [VARS], arrow right to highlight Y-VARS and press  to select the Y1 function. Press [ ( ] [2nd] [L1] [ ) ]. Press [ENTER] to calculate the y-hat values which will be displayed in L3.
How do you find the predicted value on a TI-84?
TI-84: How to Find Expected Value of a Probability Distribution
- Press Stat, then press EDIT. Then enter the data values in column L1 and their probabilities in L2:
- Once you press Enter, the following values will appear in column L3:
- Once you press Enter, the expected value will be displayed:
Can you graph a vertical line on TI-84?
I am using a TI-84 Plus graphing calculator. To graph a vertical line: Hit the [2ND] key followed by the [PRGM] key.
How do you do line of best fit?
How do I construct a best-fit line?
- Begin by plotting all your data.
- Draw a shape that encloses all of the data, (try to make it smooth and relatively even).
- Draw a line that divides the area that encloses the data in two even sized areas.
How do you find line of best fit on a graphing calculator?
Press e and set up as shown. Press @ and set up appropriately Press S> to get this screen. or choose Zoom:Stat. If the data looks linear, Press e`Ω,`æ,v>ee select 4:LinReg(ax +b) as shown. to get this screen. This will calculate the best fitting line for your data whose x-values are in L1 and y-values are in L2.
How do you predict the line of best fit?
A line of best fit can be roughly determined using an eyeball method by drawing a straight line on a scatter plot so that the number of points above the line and below the line is about equal (and the line passes through as many points as possible).
How do you find the predicted value?
The predicted value of y (” “) is sometimes referred to as the “fitted value” and is computed as y ^ i = b 0 + b 1 x i .
How do you make a vertical line on a TI-84?