What was the last number called?
To hear the number of the last call received: Lift the receiver and dial *69 (or 1169 for rotary phones). Listen for the number of the last call received. Press 1 if you want to return the call.
How do I find the number that just called me?
Part 2: 10 Free Phone Number Lookup Sites to Find Out Who Is Calling Me Online
- 2.1 SearchPeopleFree. With a SearchPeopleFree free phone lookup service, a user can quickly resolve the who-called issue.
- 2.2 NumLooker.
- 2.3 Instant Checkmate.
- 2.4 TruthFinder.
- 2.5 Sync.ME.
- 2.6 RealPeopleSearch.
- 2.7 Whitepages.
How do you find the last number Dialled?
How to Find Out the Last Number Dialed
- Pick up your telephone receiver and hit the star (or “*”) button, followed by the numbers “6” and then “9.” A recorded voice will tell you what number just dialed yours.
- Wait for the phone to begin ringing and then address the person who answers.
- Contact your phone company.
Does 1471 still work?
1471 is always active and useful even if you have an answering machine. Dialling 1471 without using Call Return is free. The Call Return feature of 1471 costs a fixed fee of 7.5p. The fee will apply when you press 3 to return your last caller’s call.
What happens if you put 141 in front of a number?
Withholding your telephone number means that it won’t be available to the person you’re calling. You can ask us to permanently withhold your number, or you can choose to withhold it yourself on a call-by-call basis. To withhold your number on individual calls, just dial 141 before the telephone number you want to call.
How do I find out the last number dialed from my cell phone?
See your call history
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- Tap Recents .
- You’ll see one or more of these icons next to each call in your list: Missed calls (incoming) (red) Calls you answered (incoming) (blue) Calls you made (outgoing) (green)
How do I find out the last number I dialed on my home phone?
Look at the display screen on the telephone base or on the telephone itself, depending on its location on your model. The last number dialed will appear as the phone redials the number.