What is Khata Extract?
Khata extract or Khata certificate is a legal document, which represents an account of the assessment of a property for the purpose of tax payments within the State of Karnataka, predominantly in Bangalore.
How can I get Khata details?
Get your Khata through Sakala, without bribe
- Application in prescribed form.
- Attested copy of the title deed.
- Copy of Encumbrance Certificate (in form 15) for the past 10 years.
- Conversion Certificate of the Land Conversion of the issued by the competent authority.
- Survey sketch / Tippani copies.
How do you check if a property is A Khata?
If Khata certificate and extract exist, then it is A Khata property. B Khatas will have “Form B Property Registry Extract” clearly written on them.
How can I get BBMP khata extract online?
1 . Written application form. 2 . Property tax paid receipt….Procedure involved to get this service:
- Application form with property details.
- Payment of prescribed fee.
- Issue of Receipt.
- Search Katha details.
- Issue of Katha Extract.
Can we download Khata extract online BBMP?
Upload documents online: Sale deed copy, tax paid receipt, and EC. Digital sign the document online: with your Aadhaar number and OTP. When you get an SMS from BBMP, go and pay the amount to any Bangalore one center. Download the digitally signed khata.
Is Uttara Patra same as Khata?
The Importance of Khata. A Khata is an important document required to acquire a building license, trade license, bank loan, to sell the property or to show legal ownership of the property in BBMP records. Before a Khata is processed, a document named as ‘Uttarapatra’ (acknowledgment of application) is generated.
What is Uttara Patra BBMP?
How can I check my Katha online?
Please follow the below steps to check the status of your khata.
- Step 1: Log in to Sakala Online service. Here is the weblink for your reference.
- Step 2: In menu, click on “Check status”. Refer to the below image.
- Step 3: Select your application number.
- Step 4: Check the application status in status bar.
What is Uttara Patra?
How can I get Khata certificate from BBMP?
To obtain this certificate, the property owner or the khatedar (in whose name a khata has been registered) will have to submit a written request to the concerned BBMP office. On payment of Rs 25, you will receive this immediately. This certificate can only be obtained by the property owner and no one else.