What is the best indoor pet to have?
Here is a list of pets that are most suited to your home:
- Rabbits (indoor)
- Cats (indoor)
- Small dogs with low energy levels.
- Caged rodents, such as rats and hamsters.
- Small birds.
What is the easiest animal to take care of?
- Turtles. The very essence of a turtle is to be cool, calm and collected, and maintaining them is just as easy.
- Tortoises. Much like turtles, tortoises are mostly noise-free and stay out of the way.
- Hamster. This one is probably an easy pick for the kids.
- Betta Fish.
- Green Anole.
- Sea Monkeys.
What is the cleanest pet?
Want A Pet and A Clean Home? We Rate the Cleanest Pets
- Budgies. Budgies are a great pet option as they are very easy to look after.
- Hamsters. The benefit of having a hamster is that they are incredibly easy to look after.
- Guinea pigs.
What is a good starter pet?
- Hermit Crabs.
- Small Lizard.
- Small Bird.
- Gerbil, Hamster or Mouse.
- Guinea Pig.
- Betta Fish.
- An Older Dog or Cat.
What is the best animal to cuddle with?
Which Small Animals Like to Cuddle? 12 Snuggly Pets
- Small and Toy Dogs That Snuggle.
- Cats Can Be Affectionate.
- Rabbits Are Cuddly.
- Guinea Pigs Enjoy Being Held.
- Lizards That Enjoy Handling.
- Rats Can Be Cuddlers.
- Cockatiels and Budgies.
What is a good first pet?
Hamsters are the most common first pet for children. Living to around 2 years, they’re another small mammal that are a great way to introduce caring for animals into your children’s lives.
What’s the best pet for a 10 year old?
The 9 best pets for kids — and how to choose one
- Guinea pig.
- Hamster. Hamsters are nocturnal so only night owls will really get to see this critter in action.
- Fish. Often regarded as the perfect first pet for kids, fish are fascinating family members to watch, no matter your age.
What pet is the cleanest?
What is a good pet for a 12 year old?
According to Dr. Lianne McLeod, the veterinary guide for exotic pets at about.com, top seven are: guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, gerbils, mice, lepard geckos, and Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. Other animal-care professionals promote birds or fish as ideal first pets for children.
What is the best pet for a teenager?